I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It Has Been Awhile...


Dear diary,

How long has it been? It has been such a long time since I last wrote. Please accept my apologies. I have always thought of you but time was not on my side. I have been busy lately that I did not even have time to myself. Many things have happened during the time I was away. Too many that perhaps I can make a book out of it.

I have a new job that I like which ultimately gives me a new life. The new house is more organised with new decorations put up for hari raya. Hang Tuah got an ear infection, which caused his ear to collapse so his ear is one up and one down now. I got a job offer in KL, which seems to take forever to finalise. I got my car back last month and Hello Kitty's dad passed away five days before Aidilfitri. Those are the highlights in my life currently.

My new job is with a bank and I like it. There are stresses and pressures but I guess that is what sales job is all about. I shall not say that I have been doing well with this new job but I certainly can say that I have progressed day by day. I have not made any friends yet but I chose not to anyway. I like the job scopes here and I think I am going to do fairly well here. The daily target is achievable however; there are many obstacles that I have to tackle before I am eligible for the commission scheme.

Moving on, this year is the first year we are celebrating aidilfitri in this new home of ours. It is nicely decorated and I am happy with the new look. I did not participate at all in decorating the house. I tried but I think I would rather stay out of it. I am never creative nor artistic. If you were to give me a pencil with a piece of blank paper for me to draw, I will surrender however if those pencil and paper are for me to write, I will submit to the demand without the slightest hesitation. At times I wonder if I would be able to decorate my own house on my own. I guess I could if I am given the opportunity.

Let us talk about Hang Tuah now Diary. He had an ear infection and we sent him to the vet. Apparently, one of his veins in his ear burst and that caused the blood from that vein to flow out and flood his ear. The vet gave us two options and we chose the latter instead of the former. Hang Tuah's ear collapsed after the treatment, it sort of shrunk from its usual size and of course he does not even realise that. Despite his condition and with his new appearance, he is being loved unconditionally.

Oh yes, I have got a job offer in Kuala Lumpur which seems to take forever to conclude. I am eager to be back there but at the same time I am also sceptical. Here I am in Singapore, having found the job that might be the passport to my ambition and having to leave the job for something that is uncertain on the other side of the fence is merely a big risk that I have to take.

Well, it is not finalise yet Diary. I do not even know how much they are offering me let alone if they are serious about hiring me. To be back to where I left my heart is such a blessing but at the same time, I do not wish to fail again. I miss driving my car and I miss my lifestyle there but I am not going to leave the hope for a better tomorrow in a job that I have now. I wish the job offer in Kuala Lumpur would be finalise soon so I know where I shall put my attention.

I am tired now Diary. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment