I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Let Me Have The House Please

Dear Diary,

I am buying a house. I have sent in my application and the result will be out in early September. I am very excited about this but I have to control my excitement as I do not want to get disappointed. The demand is higher than the supply and I do not know what are my chances of getting the house. It is going to be my first ever house. I hope I will get it so I know my future will be secured if I have this house. 

I am already imagining of decorating the house. I am so funny. If the house is going to be mine...it will be ready in November 2017. It will be another year after that before I get to make my move to Kuala Lumpur again. So you see Diary, things are going well for me. I have got a car, I am getting my money ready for the big move and I am buying a house in Singapore. 

I need the house as it can be my asset. I can sell it away or I can rent it. Either way, it is for my own good. There are many good things that I can benefits from buying this house. But the competition to having this house is fierce. Everybody seems to apply for it. This is an application under the single scheme to own a flat from the housing development board in Singapore. 

It is within my budget and I know I can definitely afford it. Please please Allah...make this house mine. It is for myself and my parents. Please make this work for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment