I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Job Hunting and Worry To Travel

Dear Diary,

I am on a mission to look for a job once again. I wonder if it is going to be easy this time as I have aged. Hehehe....You know about the theory of aged people having difficulty getting a job. Well it is not like I am half a century years old but I am 37 going on 38 this year. Get what I mean now?
I think I have sent my cv to about 30 employers and 2 have called for an interview. I can go for one of it but I could not go for the other one as I will be away already. I did it made it clear in my cv that I will be away from Singapore but I guess they overlooked it. I explained to him and he told me to phone him back when I return to Singapore. 

I have done all my packing and my bag weighs only 18kg. My cousins live in Doha so we will be crashing at her house while we are there. We have booked the hotels in Oman and Dubai. International and domestic flights have been booked. Things are prepared, mostly the important ones but I am still not feeling excited. I have this worry on my shoulder. It is probably because this is the first time I will travel without my dad is it? Or...too much following of air crash news...or it is because I am unemployed? I don't know Diary. 

I will be with my mother. Just the two of us and I pray things will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment