I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Lost Cable Charger

Dear Diary,

I am all packed and ready to go when I realised that I have lost the cable to my action camera. I am pissed since it is not easy to find a replacement. It uses a different kind of usb cable. I hope I can find it elsewhere. I am on my way to Jb Holiday Plaza to find one. I really hope they have it there. 

It is important as I often use it to capture wide angle picture. It has 170 degree angel of view and that is what makes it a treasure. It is the Polaroid camera I bought if you have forgotten about it. It is similar to gopro only that it has no screen and its cheaper but gives similar results and picture quality as gopro. 

The flight is tomorrow and I must get the replacement cable by hook or crook. I must!! I am quite upset about it actually. I searched high and low for it but I could not find it. I have no idea where it is and I cannot recall if I had left it in Tangkak. Oh God....this is so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment