I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Replacement Cable

Dear Diary,

The traffic to JB was smooth yesterday and coming back into Singapore was too. This was a rare experience given it was Saturday yesterday. I was prepared to be caught in the jam for more than 3 hours but I did not, Alhamdulillah!! 

We had lunch at City Square and AK Noodles House. I love those noodles they have and the crispy bowl. It is one of my favourite eating place in JB. I simply love noodles more than rice. Dad liked what he ordered very much and so did mother. I ordered the same food like how I always do. This is the thing with me. I am so loyal to a menu that I find it sinful to change. 

After dinner I went to a nearby phone accessories shop and thank God they have the USB cable I was looking for. I was so glad as it makes me have 1 less worry to handle. Wait, do I have more than a thing to be worried about? Haha

I tested the cable when I got home and it works fine!! I woke up today feeling nervous about my journey especially the flight I am going to take. It is just something in my head right Diary? I am going to be fine. My mother is going to be fine. Insha Allah. This thing that I keep thinking about is playing with my mind. I must not allow it anymore. Ok never mind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment