I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My New Job

Dear Diary,

I have gotten myself a new job in a logistic MNC. It has been 2 weeks now since I started and I have mixed feelings about it. I like my job scopes but there are just too many paperwork for me to do. Learning paperwork is not something I hate but I hate learning paperwork from someone who expects me to remember after the first time she teaches me. 

We got to be pragmatic and reasonable. The speed that she was going was fast and how in the world can I grasp what I had been taught? Everything was new to me and I have no logistic background. I have had a couple of years working with Fedex and Schenker but the experiences I had there were totally different than what I am doing now. Give me a break for goodness sake!! 

I am trying my best and I am coping with all the workflows that I have to do. I am beginning to understand the reasons why I have to do this before I do that. It is all becoming clearer to me. I suppose it is easier to do things with understanding. 

I felt so lost in the first week doing things blindly just following instructions. I did not know what I was doing and the purpose of it all. The second week was a little better as I began to comprehend things better. I am still not fast like the seniors but I know I can overcome this hurdle. I hope to do more orders so I can be good at my paperwork. The only way for me to be good is to do more. Practice makes perfect isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment