I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I Have Grown Fatter



Dear Diary,

I went for my medical check up today. It is a requirement for my new job. I had to weigh myself and guess what? I had put on weight. I knew I had that coming as I have difficulty squeezing myself into my skinny jeans and working pants. Let me see, I have not been working for almost 3 months. I had been an odd job labourer working like a student on school holidays earning measley salary that is barely enough to pay for my car. But I am happy you know. if I am not, I would not have put on weight. That makes sense doesn’t it?

My first day of work was on the 6th of April. I was scared to start work. I don’t know why. It is probably because I had been resting too much at home. Cable TV was my bestfriend and the internet was the alternative. I did not write much to you Diary although I had all the time in the world. I went for 3 weeks vacation to Middle East and had good food there. At home, I took 3 meals a day and how would I not gain weight with that kind of lifestyle. I did not go for jogging and I took the lift up to my level 3 apartment instead of taking the stairs. Really, this cannot go on. And I supposed the reason why I got scared is because I knew I do not have the privilege to have that lifestyle anymore once I started this new job. 

I swear I am going to lose it. Watch me Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment