I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Back To Forex



Dear diary,

I should have apologised to you for not writing. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I have not been busy. Actually yes, I have been busy. I worked late until midnight and only go to sleep at 1 am in the morning only to wake up at 530am everyday. I have been sleep deprived and I took the opportunity to sleep whenever I can. I have also been straightening things out. I was in India and Kashmir in March for 12 days. Wow, so many things happened for the past 6 months in a year. 

I do not want to talk about stories of the heart anymore Diary. I have decided that it does not matter any longer because I have learnt that whatever happens, happens and I have no control over it. We have to move on somehow somewhat. I just think that social life is not what I need in my life now. That was how it was actually. I was fine on my own so I know I can still be fine on my own.  I have turned my wounds into wisdom. My focus now is Forex. Oh yes, I must tell you that I have started learning Forex seriously. I did try to trade in Forex in 2014 if you can still remember but I gave up after trying the demo account because I found a new job that paid me good and so, I just let Forex passed my life just like that.

I have many commitments now, financially most of them. My parents are both officially retired and I take over the household expenses. My house is ready in September 2018 and I certainly need money for renovations and furnitures. Remember that this is a fresh home. I literally need everything new from A-Z. God…Yes I am scared at the amount of money I must spend. Ok, so yes with all these commitments, I was always searching for something over the internet on making money online. My focus of the search was not to make easy money but I am looking for something which I can do online anywhere in the world and then I stumbled upon this video about Forex and its auto trade system. I did not believe it so that disbelief led me to do more in-depth research. I am following this man from Malaysia to learn how to trade professionally. 

I have invested few hundreds of dollars and I am all excited about it. Do not worry Diary, this is not a scam. I have done lots of background checks on this guy and he is honest and genuine. I have been following a few big names mostly successful property investor and forex trader in Malaysia and most of them know each other. I trust him and I want to be like him. I have done what I am supposed to do. I am still learning and have bought study materials from him. I have created the demo account but I have not trade yet as I am still reading the books and watching the video.  I have drafted a trading plan. I can see where I want to be in 6 months time and I am doing it for my family and my parents. 

Ok so now, that is the story of what keeping me busy. I no longer work until midnight nowadays because I want to spend the time learning Forex. I must Focus. Anything that disturbs my attention, I try to stay away from it. It is not easy but I must. I am sure people will understand. 

My trip to India was good. I enjoyed the food very much. Indians can really cook well. I went for horse trekking in the mountains. I went to the 2nd phase Gondola ride and trekked to the border of Pakistan. It was amazing with majestic views. I was in awed. I experienced snowfall for the first time and it was cold. Snow was falling when I went horse trekking and I felt so blessed to have the wealth, time and health to witness all these. It did make me forget about the heartaches and dissapointments I had. I simply let it go. I did not want to burden myself with sadness anymore. I stay away from it nowadays. My priority is to protect myself and serve my parents well. There are so many stories I want to share with you. I will write to you again ok. Love you Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment