I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, March 3, 2014

GAS




Dear Diary,

I have been busy. I have so much things to do. Packing for my holiday, training for my Gunung Datuk Hike and learning how to use Windows live movie maker. I told you I want to make a videography of all my travels from now onwards. It is only logic for me to start teaching myself to use the software. I am excited but at the same time, I am a little worrysome. Oh yes, by the way did I tell you that I am going to Tioman Island from 17th of March to 20th of March? Yes, I am and on the 24thof March to the 28thof March, I will be in Ho Chi Minh City. 16thof March I will probably be on top of Rembau at Gunung Datuk. It is a day hike event. I have been training for it. My legs are sore but I know I can do it.

Look at my schedule Diary. Wow! I have never been this busy and I wish I can do it again every year. Well, I have already started planning on where to go this December on my own without my parents. I am going to travel yearly with my parents once and by myself once. That’s what I promised myself. I bought another thing online. 

It is a headband for torchlights or an action video camera. Guess what, it is actually for the torchlights but I bought it because I want to use it for my action camera so that if I am going for an activity that does not require me to wear a helmet, I can simply use the headband for the camera to record my actions. I have been searching for it for so long. I have figured out a way to attach the camera without the helmet on my head but I do not really like how I did it because it is loose and I still have to use the mounting accessories to do it. 

As I was doing it, I had that idea but I do not know where to buy that kind of headband and I searched for it online. I found it and it is cheap! Only $16 inclusive of delivery. I am a happy woman. I think I am suffering from GAS now. It means Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I am like that and I cannot help it. I always want to make sure that I have enough of everything. Perhaps I am suffering from a mild OCD too. Well I do not know. I hope not. I will upload the picture once I have received the item ok. You are going to like it Diary. Oh, wait now, my only concern is if it can reach me before 16th March as I need to use it for my trips. I hope so Diary. It is from overseas. Never mind. I will wait.   

And guess what? I am ok now. I am no longer an angry woman. The feelings that I have kept to myself all these years, I have let it all out when I wrote to you. It feels good. I might be wrong about my opinions but that is what I felt. Never mind Diary. People come and people go in our lives. I am happy now because I am. It is okay now. 

See the pictures Diary? I can attach 3 torchlights on the headband. On my right, left and top of my head. This is the very reason why I bought it. My action camera is round and I am sure it will fit just nice. I am super excited!!










No comments:

Post a Comment