I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Happy Tuesday

dear diary, it has been a busy day today. met my best friend fasya at noon to settle some outstanding matters and after that we went to town to window shop but we ended up shopping. it was unexpected. we came upon a shop that literally had everything on sale at rock bottom price. it was unbelievable but true. i bought a pair of shoes and 4 pairs of blouse. we had coffee at coffee beans and just sat down and talk. fasya asked me about my late brother, a topic which i have been avoiding. up till today i still can't believe that he is gone. remembering him makes my heart sank and bring tears to my eyes. i just realised that he will not be here to see me in my new clothes. i calmed myself and make a silent prayer for him...



i have found myself a new sister. she is friendly and so caring. i have always wanted a sister and she came along at the right time. she sent me two emails today and they put a smile on my face. it is good to know that you have someone that cares. it has been a long time and i hope she will stay for an eternity...i am a happy person again...

No comments:

Post a Comment