I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

sleppy wednesday

dear diary, i am so sleepy today. my head spins and my eyes are heavy. i have this pounding headache that hurts so much. i need to sleep and get some rest. i called my sister just now but someone else picked up the phone. i miss talking to her. i hope she is fine. i went to town just now and ended up shopping again. women and shopping, they can't be separated can they? shopping is my drugs when i am feeling down. it boost my energy and mood. the death of my brother has started to sink in and i am so engulfed with sadness. i cannot pray as i am having my period. shopping is what is left for me to do. it makes my mind busy and my feet moving. i am not sure how long this gonna last. i know that only time will help and i am waiting for the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment