I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My First Day of Work

Hello Diary,

Wow...I am on my first day of work. I was late but not because I was not punctual but because I did not have a clear direction of who and where to report to. Can you imagine that? In addition to that, as if there was not a better time for my bowel to be active, nature call just had to call in when I was rushing to get to where I was supposed to. I am happy for now although I wished I would have some words of encouragement from someone. The lunch break is 2 hours and that was sufficient to make me contented.

I am sitting at a bench in front of the Singapore river and there is a couple who is fighting with each other. I am having a good time chuckling to myself at the spectacular "show" they put up. Well, at least I have some kind of entertainment to enjoy during lunch hour. There are many people who jog here Diary and as usual I wish I could do the same. I wonder if these people have a full time job. Looking at the situation now, I think I could do this too you know since my lunch break is 2 hours daily. This is fun but still to be my own boss is still what I desire and I know I will achieve that.

I have not made any friends yet but I know I will soon. Anyway, it does not really matter does it? I do not enjoy going for lunch in a crowd. I have always prefered to be on my own and I could not care less about lunch anyway. I got to do my own thing during lunch and that suffice to make me feel comfortable. At least I still have time to be on my own during work. Oh Diary, I am just thinking to come up with some activity that I can do during lunch. I hope I will be comfortable here to stay for as long as it takes to be where I want to be. The training will be 3 days. I am excited and please pray for my well being in this new company. I love you Diary.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faika, getting new JOB @ new company? wish u all the best!

    JC

    ReplyDelete