I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lunch Time Stories

Dear Diary,

I found it hard to wake up this morning and I took an extra 10 minutes of sleep after my alarm went off. After 4 weeks of carefree lifestyle who could have blame me? I was the first to reach followed by two of the other newbies. One of overslept and took a cab to office. She said she has gotten used to oversleeping herself as she was out of job for two months before she got this job. I smiled at her giving her the signal that I could not argue about that with her.

My lunch break is 2 and a half hours and frankly, I am beginning to enjoy my training sessions. Tomorrow will be the last day of training and I know I am going to miss it. To be honest, I am remembering my colleagues in my old company. I miss the environment there and how I felt so comfortable there. The facilities we had as staffs there were excellent and the workstations each and one of us got was almost perfect. The current office lacks so much in terms of office tidiness. I always have issues with tidiness and I know I might have problem getting by. I am not sure that should be the concern but I have come to terms with what I need to do. This job is not going to be permanent. I should just be contented I have found a job. It can be tiring thinking about it but I do not want to dwell on it anymore. I am merely coaching myself to persevere for as long as it takes until I am good to go. Subang Jaya is still in my agenda and I am not going to let it slip.

I am by myself again and I am killing my time telling you stories. I have always missed you and there is not a day goes by that I am not thinking about you. Thinking of you makes me become all sentimental and emotional sometimes. The death of my brother brought me to you and I find strength and serenity in you. Almost everything I have let you known and the stories remain to be read and reminisced. All the women I have been involved with, you know who they are. I still think about them and wonder what would they be doing. I wonder too if they are thinking of me. I have become quiet to most of them. I supposed silenced make the heart grows fonder. Women, they are still my weaknesses while love, makes me afraid of women.

The headache came back and it is hurting. I might have to go for a check up soon when things are stabled. I have to go Diary. Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment