I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, November 18, 2004

all my love

dear diary, i received an email from little sister yesterday. i read her email with sadness and concern. the doctor took her blood some more and they are going to come out with the result soon. i am sad and i am afraid. i feel so sorry for her but i know she won't like it if i show it but i hope deep down inside her she knows i care. i hope to be there soon to give her a hug of courage and support for what she is going through. i keep thinking about her and wonder how is she doing right now. i cried a little for her but i am always praying for her. i have found true friend in her and i will pray to God to give her a good health.

i went skating last night and today for maybe about 10 km. it was tough cos there were a lot of climbing up hill. my thighs went the extra mile for me like never before. it was fun and exciting and i hope to do it again every weekends.

mum told me that she tried calling my late brother's old mobile number and to her surprised, she heard his voice in the voice mail greeting. he was using prepaid card last time and it is still active. his prepaid has a voice mailbox service which allowed him to record his own personal greeting and he did. i heard his voice and i couldn't stop myself from crying. i tried so hard fighting back my tears infront of my parents. dad is still sad over his death and he cried when he listened to his voice. i looked at dad with heartfelt sympathy and how i wish if i could do a miracle, i would bring my brother back to life. i am still missing him and i never stop to think about him everyday. i am going to top up the prepaid so that the number will remain active and so as his voice mailbox. that's the only way i can still hear his voice.

please God, keep my sister safe from harm. give her an eternal happiness because she has been someone i feel so emotionally attached to nowadays. i share everything with her and i tell her stories. i don't want to stop doing it. you have taken my brother so please do not take my sister away from me. i love her like my own sister and please understand how i feel. for all the love on earth, please give us the chance to feel the love we have for each other, near or far till death do us part...

No comments:

Post a Comment