I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's coming back to me again...

dear diary,

i have been busy lately with my own stuffs and i tend to overlook what do i want to feel for myself. i miss my family and i moved to KL because that is what i really want to do and to live. you know how i feel about leaving my family don't you?i keep thinking about my late brother and i do get sad most of the times. i wonder if he were here and what would i be doing. would it be different having him still around. diary..i miss him very much and i just cannot stop thinking about him. the expressions in his face and the looks before he went away. i could never forget it. he will always be on my mind. i feel sorry for him for having to leave us so young with so many things he desired not achieved. he had so many dreams. i feel sad for him diary...if only he were still alive...if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment