I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, August 22, 2005

walking down the memory lane...

dear diary,
i have to apologise for you for not writing for too long. sometimes i wonder if you have forgotten about me. i hope you can still remember me and how i am because i do not want to start all over again creating a relationship with you. you know how it is having to create something all over again after you had created it. i owe you many stories diary, it is just that i haven't found the time to write.
.
i have been busy going to and fro kuala lumpur and singapore. and every time i come back to kuala lumpur, i brought some of my stuffs along little by little. i have about 2 fifth of my wardrobe in my hostel and i have yet to fill it up with another 3 fifth of my wardrobe. i have my favourite clothes there and jeans as well. i am bringing my shoes this time round. my hostel is situated at a posh area in kuala lumpur. unluckily for me, things are expensive there. being a student with no constant fixed source of incomes, i just have to watch what i spend. even for food, i have to think twice because i am supporting myself for food and pleasure. i am not sure if mom will support me financially for accomodations once i have moved out of the hostel. we have paid five months in advance for hostel and i am staying there without having to worry about the rent monthly for five months.
.
it is not easy moving from one country to another country diary. lucky for me, singapore is just a stone throw away from malaysia and i don't have to take a flight to be there. i do not have to worry about my luggage being heavy than allowed or anything like that. the first time i brought my stuffs, i came with my family in a car. i took the opportunity to carry the big stuffs first. i didn't carry much but i brought the most essentials ones first. the second time i came, i was with my parents and we took the coach service. i carried two extra luggages with me filled with the rest of my clothes, hangers and undies. so i can say that i will be dressed comfortably there. after the shoes have been moved from singapore to kuala lumpur, i will be 100% confident with my outlook. my hostel is expensive since i am not having the single room. all the singles have been taken away.
.
i am sharing the room with another girl. she's ok and i think i will get along with her. i had a few occasions where i didn't like the way she wants things done but i didn't pay her much attention anyway. i just thought myself, this is hostel life and somehow i just have to adapt. i am not going to be there for eternity anyway. i won't even be there after next 2 months. overall, she is ok, it's just that i am not used to staying in a hostel with a complete stranger and i have lots of catchig up to do.ash and i are going to live together soon if none of us changes our mind later on. it's funny how you think that things are impossible is possible. i remember that when ash and i were a couple last time, we used to dream of staying together once i have moved to kuala lumpur.
.
when we broke up, i never thought that it would happen and most of all, i never thought i would make it there cos my late brother was sick and i didn't see my moving to kuala lumpur was coming. he's gone now and i have to carry on without him. coincidentally ash is also looking for a place to stay and i asked if she would like to share with me. she agreed and she's searching for it first. frankly, i feel very comfortable with ash. probably because ash and i have a history together and we know each other pretty well. i went for lunch with her the other day at mid valley. it was fun getting to do that with an old friend. it sure brings back old memories and somehow i couldn't help myself from wondering ....if there is a possibility that we might be together again...i rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment