I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Still Don't Know



Dear Diary,

For the first time after two years, I cooked dinner for my family. I have been watching a lot of cooking tips on youtube and I got this sudden inspiration to see if I still have the skill. I went to the market and bought the ingredients. I got home and started cooking. Ayam masak kicap and Kailan Ikan Masin; those were the dishes. It has really been a long time since I last cooked and I did not know if I still have it. 

While I was cooking, I imagined myself in a restaurant. I pictured myself having my own restaurant and giving instructions to my staffs. I was smiling while I cooked and perhaps that is why the food tasted good. When you cooked with love, magic happens. 

I have done two proposals Diary. One is for a business in Singapore and the other one is for a business in Kuala Lumpur. I told you about Tiger didn’t I? She suggested the location and helped me to do the market analysis. It was a simple analysis, not really an in depth one. I supposed I really have to come down and be there to observe the lunch and dinner crowd. It is not something easy to do but I have to do it to know. I cannot depend from informations online. Business is a risk and I am not taking any chances. 

I still have second thoughts about it but I am really determined to get started. I am still scared and worried but I guess I have to do it to know if it is going to be successful or not. If I don’t try I won’t know. I have done a couple of homework about the SSM and immigration laws. It seems not to be on my side. There will be difficulties of course and I must ask myself first, if I am ready for it. The problem is, I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment