I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Heart Has Resigned

Dear Diary,

It was a tired Sunday.

I thought I have gotten over her but I just realised that I have not. I have been keeping my feelings all to myself because I thought she would never have someone else again. I felt that I could handle it and I thought perhaps she can wait.

Well, I don't know if what I am assuming is true but I guess she is with someone now. What can I say, what can I do. Love never fails to surprise me when it comes to her. I have had her once but I did not really do a good job. I have nothing to say anymore. I wish I could stop my heart from loving her. I just wish my heart would stop hoping and clinging on to her, clinging to this uncertain love. It is painful.

It is time to let go. I have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment