I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Savings & Desires



Dear Diary,

I did not go to the bakery as I left my phone at home. I totally had forgotten about it. Maybe I will go tomorrow. Tomorrow is Thursday and it is time for me to fast again. I have been fasting regularly on Monday and Thursday whenever I can. 

I came out with a plan. If I can save $1000 every month for four years continuously and add that to my existing savings, I will have more than what I aimed for. I have to be discipline though. I have to cut on unnecessary spending. I have to travel less and stay focus. 

Sometimes, we have to suffer a little to get what we want. We have to sacrifice a little to achieve our desires. We have to be misunderstood for things without any explanations, be blamed for, be hated for and live with guilt. Sorrow you can hold, however desolating, if nobody speaks to you.  If they speak, you break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment