I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Side Income Hunting



Dear Diary,

Today is a bad hairday for me. I did not wash my hair in the morning and it ended up oily and sticky. It was not wavy at all and I hated it so much. I bought breakfast at the MRT station as usual and I saw an advertisement in need of part time staff at a bakery shop. The timing there states 6pm-10pm. I am so interested. Perhaps I will go tomorrow and make enquiries. The location and timing suits me. I do not really like to work at a place that requires me to wear uniform. I hate uniforms so much. This is a good opportunity as I can work straight after I finish my full time job. My transport will bring me to the MRT station and the shop is just around the corner. I am not sure if it is halal bakery but it has the same name as the halal food kiosk next to it. I am not sure but I hope they are and I hope there is still have vacancy and I am able to start immediately. Wish me luck Diary. 

I can feel that my determination to reach RM100K is burning. I miss my friends there. Make my dreams come true please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment