I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My New Toys



Hello Diary,

We meet again. Yes I bought the Polaroid xs100 and I am loving it. I like the many features and specifications about this camera. Firstly, it has 120 degrees wide angle lens and it captures photos so amazingly nice. I have tested it and my god, I am so in love with this camera. Even if it is an action camera, I can take photos using the self timer feature. It is simply awesome. The monopod came. I tested it with Samsung nx1000 and also the Polaroid xs100. They work fine. Now, if I am alone I can easily take photos of myself without having to ask help from passers by.

I am watching The Walking Dead now Diary. I cannot focus. I will write again ok. Take a look at my cameras.  




No comments:

Post a Comment