I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, December 27, 2014

2014 Last Watch

Dear Diary,

Guess what happened last night? I bought a watch. Do you know how many watch I have bought this year? Five! Yes, I have bought five watches altogether. 2014 is the watch shopping year for me. I have never bought so many watch for myself. But I figured it is alright since I did not have any watch that functions anymore. It really has been a long time since I bought a real watch. All the watches I have had before were broken. I brought them to replace the batteries but the repairman told me they were all beyond repair. To repair them cost a few hundred dollars...I might as well buy a new one.

Last night this is what I bought, a Casio G Shock 200m water resistant. I need a sport watch, one that I can bring swimming. One that I can wear when I am out running or out on an adventure trip. I am not sure if you are going to like it. This is it Diary. I got the help of my brother to choose for me. There were too many to choose from and I simply got lost. I knew I wanted something bright and outstanding and of course something that looks dangerously sporty. I did not have any colour in mind but I knew I did not want black or white. So with the help of my beloved brother, I settled for something that will surely remind you of Bumble Bee. Hehehe 



No comments:

Post a Comment