I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Suka Hati Kau Lah Labu Gemuk

Hello Diary,

I just realised that Gummy Bear has deleted me from her friend's list. Do you remember Gummy bear? She is...wait, let me correct that, she was my best friend in Kuala Lumpur. I chilled with her many times. We enjoyed each other's companion. Yes I miss her. I miss having a friendship with her. Was it my fault Diary? I was bold, yes I admit but I never deleted her from my list. When we stopped talking to each other, honestly I hope that would only be temporary. I never really thought that she would have the heart to do that. Wow! 

She must have been very upset with me. I wonder what did I say to make her feel so upset like that? If you have known her, you would not think she would do that. She was just nice you know....adorable and sweet and kind.  Well, sometimes people do change when they have someone in their life to love and to share things. It is true. You know, when you have someone to call your other half, you tend to think that you guys do not need anybody else. Any slightest misunderstandings with friends, you can cut all ties just like that. Like snapping your finger. Let me take all the blame. I started it anyway. So what is left now Diary? We move on, right? I suppose that is the only option available. 

Suka hati kau lah labu gemuk gedempol....asalkan kau bahagia. Muahahahahaha.....


No comments:

Post a Comment