I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Day in Kelana Jaya

Dear Diary,

I am in Kelana Jaya today and I will be spending the night at my aunt's house. I have to be up early in the morning tomorrow to send mother and the rest of the entourage to KLIA. They are all going to Mecca. Mother will be there for 14 days. I was supposed to go but I could not as Saudi has tightened the laws where every single woman below the age of 45 has to be accompanied by a Mahram. I think Allah has better plans for me. Perhaps he knows that I am not ready for it. Honestly, I am under stress if I were to go. Well, I will talk about it some other time Diary. I am tired and sleepy. We just had dinner at Al Rawsha Restaurant. It serves authentic Arabian cuisine. Nice food and good ambiance. The restaurant is in Shah Alam.

I chatted quite a bit with Flying Babe. I miss this very much and I am somewhat happy that I could have it again. I wish for my sensitive heart to be strong for whatever come what may. I wish I would have the courage to say what I wanna say. I hope my heart will understand that things will not always go the way I want them to be. I am training my heart to be less sensitive.
I got to go Diary. I need to sleep.

PS: Braveheart is coming. Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment