I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simple But Fun Outing...

Dear Diary,

I have another headache attack today and it is really killing me. I tried to take some aspirins or panadols but I couldn’t find any at home. My head feels so heavy like as though it would dropped to the floor rolling if I were to look down. Whenever I turn my head to look around, there is a sudden feel of giddiness. I think I need to go to bed early tonight. That is the most suitable remedy for it I supposed.

How are you Diary? It has been quite sometimes since I asked about your well-being. It is not that I had forgotten but it just slipped my mind when I wrote to you in my last entries. I have to get up early tomorrow as I am leaving for Tangkak at six in the morning. Hippo will fetch me from home and we will head straight to Malaysia. I did not plan to go to Tangkak but I need a cheap get away. Hippo came along to make it happen. She will be with her whole family and I will be bringing them to my holiday house in Tangkak. I need to go there anyway to make sure the house is tidy and clean because mum is bringing her colleagues over this weekend.

I plan to bring them to Malacca on Tuesday and to try a short hike up at Mount Ophir in Tangkak itself. Now, Diary if you still do not know what is Mount Ophir it is actually Gunung Ledang. Many Singaporeans remember it as Mount Ophir in English. I have climbed it for four times but I would really love to make it a yearly thing for myself. Firstly, it is in my ‘kampung’ and it is the first mountain I climbed unofficially. I always took two days to climb it. However, the National Park has set some rules, guidelines and regulations for climbers to follow that is to climb the mountain. No climbers can set tents on the mountain anymore since the accidents. Whatever your plan is, you must complete your climb in a day. It sure is not an easy mountain to climb in a day. Previously, all climbers climbed it in two days but since the new ruling, I do not think it suits a first timer because it is not easy.

Hippo and her husband were supposed to join me for the ‘Bekelah’ waterfall trip last May but they couldn’t make it. I just thought it would be good to bring them to Mount Ophir, not to climb but just to be there at the foot so that they can enjoy the waterfall. Not forgetting their children can enjoy it too. I won’t be driving as I left my car in Subang Jaya so I will be the back seat driver together with their kids.

You know Diary, all my friends have been asking me for a barbeque session. I really don’t know when to make it happen. With all the things I need to straighten out and all the priorities set right, I must find a suitable time to have it especially to have it in Tangkak. I need to make sure all of them are able to turn out on the day and not only just that, they are able to drive there too and will not mind having to spend the night there. Once I have set the date, I also have to plan how are the food going to be prepared and who will assist me in the preparations. Of course, all preparations have to be done there and that includes the purchase of food and almost everything. Gummy Bear and Rolly Polly will probably be helping me in organizing this event. Oh Diary, I am talking like as though it is a major event that involves the whole nation! Hahaha

Well I got to go Diary, I miss you Diary as much as I miss her. I wish she knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment