I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, July 10, 2005

she's my love...

dear diary,
.
little sister and i are getting comfortable with each other. we share almost everything and we tell each other things we do daily. it's like living as a couple under the same roof, we know of each other's activities. it's very pleasing you know. both of us have sulked to each other and both have laughed out loud to our hearts content. we talked about anything that's under the sun.
.
i can see that little sister is cheekier and sometimes i just blushed by myself when she gets mischievious. i tend to be shy with her and always end up blushing to myself. little sister can be sweet, angelic, vulnerable, pampered and in control at the same time. she can be matured at times and when she's like that, her voice just makes me longed to hold her in my arms. she's a softspoken person and i think i will like her even more when we are together.
.
her condition is getting better and the last check up brought good news. we don't know for sure but we are keeping the faith. i remembered one phonecall where she spontaneously cried very sadly. she made me completely stunned and i didn't know what to say or what to do except to let her cry and talk whatever she wanted to talk. i just listened to her and i knew then that my heart feels for her. i was really sad for her you know diary. if you had listened to the way she cried, you knew that her cry was a cry from years of bottling things up. i hope she felt a little release after she cried. she seems happy now, cheerful and sweet and the good thing is, she's all mine. i never could have asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment