I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Die Die Also Must do...!!

Dear Diary,


I went to the office for some training last night and apparently I was told that I was absent for my CEA class. I was puzzled as I knew there was not any class last night. I was wrong. We had class as usual on Monday. I rechecked the schedule the office had given me and I counter checked it with my organizer. Apparently, I did not write it down in my organizer so that is why I thought we did not have any class on Monday. We have to have at least 75% of attendance for the course. I was kind of pissed with myself for that unnecessary careless silly blunder.

I needed to be present for the class when I can because the course ends on 12th May and I might have difficulties attending the class after 3rd May since I will be starting work with the Youth Olympic Games (YOG) then. I was told that we can only afford to be absent for 3 lessons throughout the whole course duration and that means I only have 2 more lessons as a lifeline when my schedule becomes packed next week. I am hoping for the best Diary.

I have not received any phone calls from YOG yet to inform me of my work details. I am not going to call them either. It is not about ego but I am having second thoughts of taking up the job now. Honestly, I am hoping that they will call me to tell me that I will have to start at a later date than 3rd may so I can use that as an excuse to tell them I am not taking up the job anymore. I don’t know Diary but I think I might not be able to focus on real estate if I were to take up the job. I have other commitments to concentrate on as well.

I need to find time to visit Subang to straighten out the outstanding issues there, about the car, the house and my belongings in the house. I might be giving the house away. Geezz…I really don’t know what I have to do with the house. If I were to start work at YOG, I really have to buy time to settle all those unsettled issues. Working at YOG requires me to work 5.5 days a week and let me tell you Diary, I am sure going to be busy. This kind of ad-hoc project is short term but it is very demanding. I was told to be ready to work late and that already scares me thinking of what I am going to miss especially my chances of closing deals in real estate. And where in the world would I find time to clear the house in Subang Jaya if I have to work 5.5 days a week with a high chances of working late daily. When will I ever have the time to drive my car back to Tangkak? Have I told you about my plan for the car?

I knew I will not be coming back to Subang for a long time and it is not safe to leave the car there for a long time without attending to it. So I left her with Rolly Polly and now since I might be giving the house away, I have to clear the house and drive the car to Tangkak and leave it there. Oh Diary, I just don’t know now. If I still have to work at YOG, so be it. I suppose I merely have to plan my time, be disciplined and sacrifice my sleep. It will only be temporary anyway.

My headache is back. It is pounding hard more than before. I am not sure what causes it. Sometimes I cannot even open my eyes when the attack comes and I cannot move myself because everytime I move myself that creates a vibration in my body, I will feel sudden giddiness. It is painful but it is still tolerable. I took 2 panadols just now but the headache is still not gone. I think it is the lack of sleep. But I still have about 5-6 hours of sleep daily you know. So what causes this headache? Do you know? Never mind Diary, I am sure it will be gone soon.

I attended the training last night by the guy I told you that sold 25 units of HDB flats in a month. I got so many tips from him. I have learnt that to stay in this industry, one has to be patient and persevere all odds and rejections, not to mention all the hard work one has to endure. I have to start planning of what to do to boost my real estate career soon. All these trainings I have attended and the courses I went will all go to the drain if I do not put them into actions. I have to do more than road shows. Road shows work for many new agents but I also have to have more than one method to get leads. Firstly I have to get my flyers done and this time round, I have to get it print by the printer. I need to do door to door canvassing and I must do at least 12000 pieces at one print.

I just have to do it Diary. I have to. I cannot wait anymore for my manager to conduct road shows to get leads. I have to be able to get leads on my own. You know how Singaporeans say it…’Die die also must get leads. Don’t care what people say. Just do only ahh…huat ahhh…chong ahhhh…sibei shiong also must do!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment