I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Am Healthy

Dear Diary,

I went to the polyclinic and got my chest x-rayed. The result was good. Nothing is wrong with me, at least for now. The coughing got worsened and I have not been taking any medicine. I do not like to take the medicine cos it will make me groggy and sleepy. I hate that. The only thing I have taken is panadols. The pounding headache is killing me and I had to. 

The x-ray cost me another $22 and that made it $66 for two days sick leave. Fuck it. I am trading Forex nowadays; demo account that is. I am not ready to open a real live trading account. I am practising my skills and yes I have made a profit of $133 after a five day practice. I am still not good at it but I have had some basic knowledge of trading. I used to trade silver 12 years ago and the basics are still the same. Buy Low, Sell High or Sell High, Buy Low. 

I see the potential Diary. I think this is even better than having a food stall. This is a business better than a business. You do not need to pay rent for a business premise, no need to pay salaries for staffs as you do not need any and there is no overhead really. You just have to pump in some cital to start trading and make money. But, Forex is not all about making money, you can lose money too if you make the wrong decisions. 

With the money I have, I am comfortable to trade. Not yet actually, I will only open a real live trading account when I know I am good enough to go. This is real money Diary. We are talking about  the possibility of turning USD $3000 into USD$300,000. By when? I do not know but in Forex anything is possible including the other way around. So make sure you know what you are doing before you trade. I have decided I am gonna work a while more until I am good at Forex. I am going back to the banking industry and trade Forex at home or perhaps anywhere. I have installed the mobile trading platform on my iPad. Diary, this is good, this is really good. I have so much to talk about it. 

Oh yes, I have an interview this Tuesday with a bank. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment