I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Kampung Playmate...

Dear Diary,

I didn’t tell you about the story of the calf back at kampong. Did you know that when I saw him outside the house, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and immediately went outside to take a closer look at him. He was smaller then the other two so I assumed that he was younger. He was not tied to the tree but he didn’t go far from his mother either. He was just roaming around near to his mother to feed on the milk. I was told that he is only two months old. That explains why he is so curious when I came near him. I was excited to touch him because I have never touched a cow before. I really wonder how it feels like to touch them. When I came near him, he looked at me and he walked closer to me as if he wanted me to rub his head. I was scared Diary, I was afraid that he was trying to knock me down or something. I do not really know the body language of a cow for that matter. But it was interesting to be near them without any threat.
.
The calf followed me wherever I went Diary. I walked towards the road and he followed me from the back. When I stopped he stopped too and he came closer to me again trying to make me rub his head. I just couldn’t do it because I was afraid. He seems so tame but yet I was afraid. I guess I am just not used to it. When I walked into the porch, he followed me and he actually stopped near mum’s plants and guessed what Diary? He ate a flower from one of mum’s collections. I laughed hard looking at it. It was so cute and so innocent of him. He is just an animal Diary. And I really didn’t know if I had to stop him or not. He seems harmless and adorable. When he was eating the flower, I took my chance to rub his back and it felt good. I had both my palms on his back and Diary, believe me the feeling was pure sensation. It was even more thrilling than touching the back of any women I have been with!! Curse me Diary but it is the truth. Ha ha ha
.
I took a pail of water to feed the calf. He came closer to the pail and sip the water. He was thirsty Diary. Surprisingly they didn’t smell at all. They were clean and I don’t remember having to sniff any foul smell coming from them. They have been well taken care of and I am impressed. I played with the calf for awhile until someone came to take them away. It was a sad moment to see them leave. I wanted to play with them some more but my time with them was short lived. I watched them leave and I hope in my heart that they will be there again whenever I come back because I have just grown to enjoy their company.

Take care my kampung playmate...

No comments:

Post a Comment