I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, August 1, 2004

Homely Sunday

dear diary, i spent the whole day staying in today. i didn't even took a step outside. i just stayed home feeling the cosiness and comfort of home. i did my laundry and watched VCD the rest of the day. i was sleepy in the afternoon but i couldn't sleep cos i wanted to catch 'pontinanak' on tv with my family. i think of my sister today and wonder how is she doing. she sent me an email on friday and how was i happy to receive it. she is a sweet girl and very adorable you just couldn't get mad at her. i think of my best friends too and i also think of how Aramis is doing. i have not heard from her for a few days and i am beginning to get worried. she always do this to me and shockingly, i have not gotten use to it. love always oevrpowers anger. I miss my little sister, i miss aramis, i miss russia and i miss my brother so much. may tomorrow be a happy day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment