I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, February 22, 2018

I Made It Finally

Dear Diary,

I write to tell you that I have created history today. I prayed Fajr and for the first time in my life I recited Doa Qunut. I have memorised it but I still put the Doa which Nad had printed for me in A4 size paper right infront of my sejadah. I put it there just in case I forgot. And it proved useful because I forgot a few lines but I successfully did it. I am so proud of myself. 

I shared this news with Nur Kasih, Nad and Sarah. I was excited like a child who has just gotten candies. I have done a few pages of Muqaddam. I think I still need to put in some work to memorise the characters. Jawi is not like the alphabets. Jawi is an art. It is calligraphy. The characters will change when it becomes cursive. You simply need to recognise each character vividly before and after cursive.


I need to put in more efforts. I got to go. Take care Diary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment