I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Love Actually

Dear Diary,

I woke up from my unplanned nap when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw her number. It feels a little bit strange that my phone keeps ringing nowadays because it hardly does before. I did not have a girlfriend for five years. I did not have any close friends that I chill with and out of the blue, things change. I have been constantly chatting with her on Whassap and she always calls me on the phone. I have to get used to all this. She brings music to my ever so quiet life and I am beginning to feel like I was in my twenties all over again.

We fell in love when I was 25. She was 23. And she is making me feel like 25 years old all over again. This time, communication is easy. No need for international calling card to hear her voice. Wassap and its technology that come with it suffice. We have a choice to video call, voice call, voice message and text. Somehow, I feel loved all over again. She is always the caring one. She is even more caring nowadays.

I am happy that I have someone who wishes me goodnight, I am glad I have someone who wished me good morning and I am grateful that I have someone who loves me unconditionally. She accepted me in a split second. It was like, no need for time to think, take my hand and I will love you. I knew it then, whatever it is if there is somebody calling me home, she would be the one. There was no need for me to get down on my knees to ask for her hand. Like I said, there was no official declaration. It just happened and we have mutual understanding about it. She gives me many positive vibes about love. When love calls, you answer it. There is no need to think or wait cos love already exists. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. 

I let her in into my world once again. I let myself fell in love with her all over again. This feeling that I am feeling toward her, I know this feeling, it is love without boundaries. No matter her situations and mine, there is still love in the air. It is madness and I know it is love.


PS: Faj sayang ein 

No comments:

Post a Comment