I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The New Woman

Dear Diary,

I have been back from hiking for two weeks but I have not written to you. I had things to do. I am sorry Diary. And guess what? There is a woman in my life now. I am not sure if I can call her my girlfriend because we have not officially declared anything yet. We are connected spiritually, you get what I mean? We had been together before and that was about 17 years ago. She simply made a comeback in my life. I did not even expect this to happen. It is true that things happen for reasons we do not foresee. I was by myself trying to fix things in my life after many series of rejections and then she appeared out of nowhere. She had been there all along but I just did not see it. There I was falling in and out of love with other women and then she came and made me forget about all the miseries and heartbreaks I have had.

I got so many stories to tell you. I promise I will find the time ok. I am back in Singapore now and things have never been busy like this. I am on a roll Diary. I am happy and I am loving her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment