I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, January 31, 2009

She Is My Angel

Dear Diary,
.
I am sure you have noticed that I have not been writing to you as often as I should especially with the conveniences that I have now. My laptop is repaired and I have internet access at home with maxis broadband. Writing to you daily like I always did can be repeated but I am not repeating it. I am online daily and there is something going on between me and someone online which stops or rather, distract me from writing to you. I just met her two weeks ago and the first chat session we had was not a memorable one to me. Like I always do Diary, I never take chat sessions with anyone seriously nowadays. I vaguely remember how the chat session went but as I get closer with her, I am recalling it.
.
How are you Diary? Has life been treating you fairly? If you were to ask me that, I would say life has treated me painfully in 2008, but it looks like 2009 is going to be a happy, prosperous and hardworking year for me. It looks promising with my emotions under control and I am staying focus on my goals. I have gone out to meet new people, made some new friends online and rekindling any old forgotten friendships. It has been fun, exciting and thrilling and I am enjoying every seconds of it.
.
I met a girl Diary, online. She is broken angel and I do not know if it is love but I think I have started to like her. She is so soft. You know how I have this thing about soft girls. She is attached however but her relationship with her partner is somewhat strange. They have been together for eight months but have not met each other. Can you believe that? Well I do not really bother about them but it is what I feel towards broken angel that I am worried. Since we have met online, we have chatted everyday without fail with the chat sessions lasted for at least six hours on an average daily.
.
Chatting with her brought me back to the days when I was in Singapore. My partners were mostly the people I met online and chatting with them was the main medium of communications we had. Broken angel took me back to those days and somehow I feel that my heart jumps whenever I see her online on YM. What is it that I am feeling Diary? Do you happen to know? Is it merely the feeling of excitement or infatuation? I don’t really care, all I know I do feel happy knowing her. To say that it is love, I dare not because I would want these happy days with her to exist for as long as it can. To pronounce that it is love is just too much and fast. I have learnt from experience to wait until I really feel it inside me. Love is scary. Too much of it can kill.
.
I have become addicted to chatting with her. The first thing I would do when I wake up in the morning is to get online so I would see if she is online too. If she is still not online, I would wait patiently in front of the laptop hoping that her name on YM would be bold to show that she is online. It is so funny too watch me becoming like a kid all over again. I laughed at myself sometimes and I chuckled saying there’s a little kid in every one of us. She is the reason why I am happy nowadays. We do not talk about love, we do not talk about feelings or infatuations instead we just talk about silly things that make both of us laugh. She brought back the happiness that I was hoping for in 2009. she brought back the smiles in my face that was long gone. She brought back the spirit in me that I had left in 2008 into 2009. she maybe the broken angel she calls herself…but she is such a sweet perfect angel to me because she has given me the food to my soul that I have often neglected.
.
Thank you Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment