I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, June 7, 2010

Kindness Matters Most

Dear Diary,

I’ve been trying to figure out what I am going to write for today’s entry. I cannot seem to think of anything and thus, I don’t know what to write. I wish I have something to share with you. Oh wait a minute Diary, actually I do have something to share only that, I do not know how to begin.

It is not easy to tell as how easy it happened. Someone did not die but what happened somehow affected my morale, hurt my soul, traumatized my spirit and killed my courage. To describe it in one word; sad. No matter what it did to my morale, soul, spirit and courage, sad represents every inch on my map of emotions.

There are times after what happened, I wish I had just left things as they were so there isn’t going to be any heartaches for me to handle. The aftermath of it can be quite discouraging and demoralizing. If only I can do a miracle, I definitely would change everything about it.

Just as I wanted to shut my heart to the world, a woman whom I have never seen nor heard came into my life. It is funny how I felt for this woman. It was nothing special but when you are recovering from previous disappointments in life and when someone came appearing to give you hope, you became happy thinking I have someone now to share my life stories. You thought to yourself it is true that there is a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Your spirits catapulted to its highest point, soul dancing, courage strengthens and moral boost only to be disappointed with the truths about her. Perhaps this is all karma. I don’t know Diary but I am holding on.

It is funny how some people think it is so easy to fix things. They simply think damages done can be forgotten effortlessly. At times, I hope I do not have a heart so I will not feel anything and can be oblivious to the surroundings but I can’t. I am not regretting and I am not complaining anymore. I have grown tired of it all. Whatever happens to me yesterday, today or tomorrow, I will say a little prayer to Allah and says “Alhamdulillah”.

I will not hold grudges no matter how I am treated becausetoday I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment