I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good For You

Dear Diary,

Today is the 6th death anniversary of my brother. 1st of july...It has been six years since he died. And today I just received the news that my younger brother is going to get married from my aunt. She came last night and broke the news to my parents. I intervened a little because I felt I just had to let my thoughts known. There are so many issues that I have with him and my aunt. So many that I got tired of the news.

I could have created a Tsunami but it was really pointless. I could have had a war of words with my aunt but I gave in. I knew I could have crushed her ego and pride but I was tired of her shoddy defences. I let it be, just like how I let it be of the things in my life that were not meant to be. At some point in your life, you simply have to give it up because you have ran out of place to hide to seek solitude. You accept whatever happens in your life like how a man should.

You hold your feelings inside you and never want to let it go. You hold on to it so tightly as though you can have it back. You know you are tired but still you refuse to acknowledge the truths because you know acknowledging the truths will only hurt you more. You walk down the street with your head bow so low with no hope. Then, you ask yourself what have you done to feel this way. And you remember about the things that you have done to people. You realised that this is how it really feel when you did what you did to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment