I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, July 30, 2010

Screw Me!!

Dear Diary,

I just got back from a viewing appointment. It was for Madam Tan. No deal but we are progressing. I know. Now she is keeping her options open. The appointment was at 8pm but we delayed it to 845pm. I was supposed to have 3 appointments today but all of them were cancelled. They were all for my rental unit. I did a couple of mistakes arranging the viewing. Diary, I am feeling a bit demoralized now. I know why but I am just too tired to tell.

It seriously is not easy to be an agent. With all the appointments you have to arrange and having to cancel the appointments after having high hopes to close the deals. The thing is, agents act as middleman between seller and buyer. Most of the times, seller and buyer have different agents servicing them. So agents representing buyer have to make arrangements with agents representing seller for viewing appointments. When that is done, the respective agents have to wait for the buyer and seller to agree on the time and date. It is like, we have to wait for answers from at least 2 parties before we can set up an appointment. Yes, sounds easy but it is not. 

For newbies like me, we get all excited when we manage to arrange for viewing but we get all so demoralized when the appointment is cancelled. Everything is new to me, and to overcome dissapointments of having my appointments cancelled is like having girlfriend leaving me. Yes, honest to God. 

I came home and I was refilling my name cards in my wallet when I recalled how excited I was when I gave 2 pieces of my name cards to Flying Babe in one of my letters. She said I look so professional in the pictures. And now, I feel a sudden pain in my heart. I won't be sharing anymore stories with her now. I wish, I never had known her...hmmm...I hate what I am feeling now. I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!   

No comments:

Post a Comment