I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Dividing My Time Wisely

Dear Diary,

I am in better control of my emotions now. I listen to many motivational videos and I am busy with my own things especially my preparations for the test. I think I will do fine this time. I have finished all the chapters and tomorrow will be the revision days for me until Wednesday. The test will be at 345 pm until 6.15pm. There will be two papers. I am only allowed 10 wrong answers for Paper 1 and 7 wrong answers for Paper 2. Oh Diary, I hope I can pass this time. I will push myself hard to memorise all the cost of fines and the demerit points that come with the fines.

I have been disciplined enough to do at least 5 things from the list of things to do I have. Workout and pray are compulsory. I never skip them. I have plenty of time nowadays but I am not sure if I will once I start driving Uber. I still think I will have time but I have to wake up earlier and then reschedule my timetable. I am excited to add another stream of income to my portfolio. I will have to start on my Forex tomorrow. I have not been trading for 3 weeks. December is not a good month to trade as it is the holiday season in the USA. The market will be erratic and move very slow. I was busy in early January and since I came back from Sabah, I have to study for my test. My time is reserved.  

I have not completed my E-commerce. I was supposed to this week but studying for the test has taken up my time. I guess the priority now is to pass the test. I will come back to my E-commerce store once I am done with the test. Perhaps I can try to squeeze my time to finish my store in between. We will see how it goes. 

Oh, before I forgot I manage to memorise the fourth line of Doa Qunut. Hooray for me. I want to recite it to my mom but I am shy. I am just reciting it to myself daily. I think I will recite it to Curly Fries. Curly Fries surely would give me some encouragement. I will do it tomorrow. 


I am sleepy Diary. I got to go sleep. You take care now ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment