I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Relaxing Thursday

Dear Diary,

I am going hiking on Saturday and so I will be going to Tangkak tomorrow and spend the night there. I will drive up to USJ on Saturday and off I go hiking with Nad and 39 other hikers. I do not know all of them except for Nad. I am excited to hike. I cannot wait to burn all the bad fats in my body. 

I am a little busy today relaxing. hahaha I passed the tests and now I am waiting for the official licence to be a commercial driver. I still have not look at my forex chart and I still have not finished my outstanding e-commerce store. I will focus after the hike. I have many activities lining up right now. Ohh geez...I think I got to slow down a bit. 

I got to go Diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment