I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Talk

Dear Diary,

I am on the bus now on the way to Tangkak. I got to Larkin at 2.15pm and I immediately went to look for the ticket. Bus leaves at 2.30pm and I thank God I still had time to catch it otherwise I have to wait for the 3.30pm bus. I got a twin seat all to myself. I feel comfortable without having to share my seat with strangers. I think I will be at Tangkak by 6 in the evening. I will buy myself Ramlee Burger for dinner and will call grab to send me home. I hope there are grab drivers around. It is cheaper to use grab service instead of the taxi. The taxi will cost rm10 and grab is only rm3. 

I used grab once when there was no taxi available. It was on a Friday and just in time for the Friday prayers. I was worried I had to wait for a long time and I tried my luck to call grab. I was in luck and a driver answered my call. He sent me home for rm3. I almost choke laughing at the fare. It was too cheap. I somewhat felt pity for the driver. But hey I don't control the fares, although it was to my benefits for the low fare I still feel sad for the driver. I am sleepy Diary. I don't know what is wrong with me, I think I am having my period but the flow was too little. I am not sure if I can call it period blood. I really hope there is nothing wrong with me. I want to be healthy so I can continue serving my parents until their last breath. 

I am actually contemplating to buy a windbreaker or not. I need a big one because I am going to wear it over my winter jacket but I feel like I have been spending too much on stuff for hiking and travelling. What I really need right now is a pair of trekking poles and a camera sleeve. The trekking poles are for my Rinjani trip and also my Fuji trip. I am getting the black diamond one. I need to see what size suits me best. There are 3 sizes and all of them are foldable. I am so sleepy now Diary...I think I want to get a nap on the bus. 

I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment