I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Seven Days To Study

Dear Diary,

I failed both papers by 3 points. I was so sad. When I got the result for the 1st paper, I immediately went to the toilet and sat myself down in one of the cubicles. I cried silently and I text mother, nad, sarah, nikita and curly fries. Most of them comforted me except Nikita. I have never cried when I fail at things. This is the first time. I supposed the mood engulfing me these few days have been cloudy as the weather; dark, rain, gloomy, cold and thunderstorm.

I know what is going on in my life. I am trying hard to ignore the emotional well being of myself. Failing these two papers, though it is not the end of the world, it adds on to the existing miseries I already have. I got to let it go. It takes time. Nikita, was not very supportive and I knew I must come to realize that I have done enough to make amends and now I shall stop. 

I have registered to re-sit for the tests on 24th January. I have 7 days to study and I am determined to pass both papers at one sitting. I will let my hair down tonight but I got to burn the midnight oil from tomorrow onwards. I need to pass Diary. I need to become busy again to be productive positively.

I cannot write much. I am tired. I rescheduled my gym session to tomorrow in the morning. I need to sleep. Take care Diary.      

No comments:

Post a Comment