I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, April 8, 2005

go back to basics

dear diary,

i have planned my study time table and i must discipline myself to follow it. it will be a busy year and i cannot afford to jeopardise my time anymore. i have set aside my time for studies and nothing but studies. there isn't a slot for leisure at all. it's all about activities for self upgrading. i just realised that weekend is the only time i am available for the driving lessons and i hope my driving instructor can accomodate and understand my position. oh diary, have i told you that i have booked for my driving practical test and also apply for the provisional driving license?

my test date is on 29th july at 4.30 pm. the test centre is at Comfort in Ubi. that's where my brother took his driving test and he managed to pass at second try. i have gone for the first simulator lesson and it was fun. i learned how to get a car started and how to stop a car. i have some reading to do on the techniques but i haven't done so. i have forgotten how to start a car already. geess, i better start reading before my next lesson which is this saturday. the lesson will be conducted with a real car this time and i am sure the instructor expects me to know the basic rules of starting a car already. i really hope to pass the test at first try so i can start driving the car immediately.

the family car has auto transmission and it doesn't really gives me a good hands on experience driving it. the test car transmission system will be manual and i need to get used to driving manual car to pass. the rental of the car for test is much more expensive than the test fee. the package i took includes free rental of car on test date so if only i fail the test for a second time, then i have to pay the rental which is 100 bucks. it's so bloody expensive. 29th july is about 4 months away from now and i think i will have plenty of time to add extra 10 hours of lessons into the package.

diary, i am thinking about something but i don't know how to put it in words. it's about the future and how i want it to be. i don't know what's the best option that i have. things have been a little rough lately and it's hard for me to make a decision. i am a little lost now in terms of selecting the next path to take but i know where is my final destination. it's just how to get there is a little problem. there are many paths infront of me and each path will lead me to my final destination but i don't know which path to take because sacrifices have to be made for each path taken and i just don't know what is more important. i need to think about this carefully and weigh all the pros and cons before i come to a conclusion. perhaps i can carry out some sunnat prayers and seek help from god to help me make sound decision. i think i will do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment