I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Little Lost & Scared

Dear Diary,

I am on half day leave today. I am so tired. I have to work on this weekend and the Saturday after this weekend. I am pretty sure I am going to get so exhausted. Working 13 days continuously without rest everyday for 13 hours is simply madness. It looks like I am not going to be able to view any stalls available this weekend. I am a bit lost actually. With the money, time and determination I have now, they do not seem enough. I am probably afraid that it might not work out as in the daily sales will not meet my expectations. That is what I am afraid of. 

I know I want this so much but I cannot help feeling scared of failing. I do not have any back up cash to cushion my failure if I fail. This is like a gamble to me. I must do it once and I must make sure I do it right, like hitting a jackpot with one pull of the lever. Location is my top priority. I suppose it is time for me to pray hard, think hard and work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment