I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blocking Me, Deleting You?

Dear Diary,

I do not know what to say to you. It is funny that I am feeling this way. I guess if someone block you from some social network, that could mean you are not worthy. Then I am assuming I am not worthy to her because she blocks me from her whatsapp. I have to admit that I used to check on her from whatsapp like when was the last time she was online but I could not anymore. Well, what can I say, she probably has her own reasons. 

I remember Dark Chocolate once told me she has deleted all the text messages on her mobile and not even one is left. Keeping or saving the text messages only makes her hard to move on she explains. As much as they are precious and have sentimental values to her, she needs to be realistic and take control of her life. The text messages only bring sadness to her making it hard on her to forget about the past. I looked at her when she explained and I knew she was right. In Dark Chocolate's case, I guess her reason is to protect herself, save herself from the emotional rides she has with all the memories the text messages bring. 

One has to forget the past to move on. One has to leave the past behind to move forward. I am sure I have but I am not sure if I really have....

Perhaps I should do the same.....

No comments:

Post a Comment