I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank God It Is Friday

Dear Diary,

I am so glad that it is Friday as I have the whole weekend to myself. I can complete my proposal by this weekend and I can oversleep myself. I need more sleep and more cash too. I am really hoping that I will be selected for the business grant as I need that extra cash. There are a few criterias I have to meet to be elligible for the grant. I will only submit the proposal once I have a stall and my company registered. I have came out with a few names. I like all of them but I can only choose one. 

Infinity has been emailing me lately. It is simply the casual "hi" and "how are you" kind of thing you know. I replied her not wanting to be accused of being rude. I hardly ask her well being because I do not want to sound concern about her. I certainly do not want to give her the wrong impression. Sometimes, it is better to draw a line with certain people. Being too comfortable can lead to being disgruntled later on. I am not sure if I can hang out with her ever again. I still have this friction you know. It is certainly hard to forget the past especially when I did not have the chance to let her know how I felt about it all. I do not want to remember but I cannot help it. We had a sour break up and after four years I am still feeling it. At times I wonder to myself have I been blind for the time I was with her. 

Oh Diary...love sucks to me most of the times and I refuse to feel it anymore nowadays. I live my life one day at a time to save myself from emotional roller coaster rides. I cannot wait to continue writing my proposal. I cannot wait to be successful. I have this weekend all to myself and I am going to treasure it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment