I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, January 25, 2013

Super Busy Friday

Dear Diary,

Today is a super duper busy day for me. We have 45,000 online orders to do. Our client has launched a promotion on its products. I have to wok until midnight today. The company has employed 45 temporary part timers to assist us on the operations. Lunch and dinner will be provided. The employment of all these temporary part timers can be a bit troublesome actually. We have to train them there and then while we have to rush for time to complete the orders before the deadline. 

This is the reason why we have to work on the weekends until very late at night. I am tired and sleepy but I have to be present. The company has already disseminate a memo that attendance is compulsory. I supposed that memo is for the MC kings and queens. I am not sure if I am considered an MC queen in the company. But come to think of it, I really do not care because in this company I have to work like a cheap labour simply to get half of what I earned in the bank. I know there are other better and more promising places that offer better monetary rewards without having to work like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment