I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Work Rage

Dear Diary,

Today I finally showed my temper at work. I got so tired that I snapped. I am so determine to quit this job and start fresh somewhere else. I suppose I have had enough of everything here. The overtime they make us do, the workload they give us and most of all the way they treat us. I simply have had enough. I cannot take anymore than what I can handle.

My day starts from six in the morning and ends at midnight most of the time. You do the Maths and let me know. I really feel like a cheap labour working here. I am a contract staff here and there are no other monetary benefits for me. There is no annual wage supplement let alone profit sharing. It is only natural for me to feel worthy if I work this hard for my own business. 

I will tender soon Diary...it will probably be tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment