I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Friday, January 11, 2013

Angry FaikaNur

Dear Diary,

I am pissed with my colleague. She called me stupid behind my back. Now I am wondering if I should go and confront her. But I guess I will not because she is not worth my time. Everybody seems to have a problem to her. She thinks she is so perfect that she badmouth almost everybody all the time. I am somewhat angry with her but come to think of it, why must I bring myself to a level so low like where she is now. Everybody in the warehouse knows how she is. Anyway, she is leaving soon and it will be me after that. Like I said, this warehouse is full of people with peculiar characteristics and attitude but I have never met someone whose heart is as dark as a charcoal and mouth is as smelly as a carcass like hers. She is the most bloody imbecile nincompoop bitch. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment