I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good Morning Sunday

Dear Diary,

A very happy good morning Sunday to you. I slept very well last night and I think I heard myself snoring. Funny isn't it? No it is not funny. My snoring problem has been increasingly worrying me. I can snore very loud and it can be embarassing especially when I travel. I do not know what to do. Flying Babe once told me that zi snored like as though I was a contractor. That happened of course when we were together. I spent the night at her house. I guessed I gave her a hard time to sleep or perhaps I woke her up in the middle of her sleep. 

Oh well Diary, I am sorry for snoring but I cannot help it. I think it is hereditary. Maybe I got it from dad. If I were to have another girlfriend, this would be embarassing so I must make sure this is known to her first before we move on to the next phase. *grins* 

I am not working today as I am going to finish my proposal. Hello Kitty is with me and we are ready to rumble with the proposal. Haha....we are all so excited even my colleague whomis going to work for me. I supposed she is more excited than I am. Well, what can I say...I am a step away from my dream. I will make it happen. InsyaAllah....

No comments:

Post a Comment