I Am Sensitive

I Am Sensitive

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Have Made Up My Mind

Dear Diary,

I have made up my mind. I do not want to stress myself to think of other alternative menus simply to take up the stall space. I will keep looking around until I find it. I will stick to my original plans. Honestly, the stall has been up for grabs since a month ago. I am sure many other hawkers have came and viewed the stall. Perhaps they are also thinking like what I am thinking. A business article that I read says not to be in a hurry to find a shop space. One has to do his homework first before deciding. I compared the good and the bad of the stall. I compared the pros and cons of the stall. 

I am following that tip. I have been looking up the papers everyday for the classified section. I hope to find it soon and I hope my money is enough when I finally find it. *grins* 

No comments:

Post a Comment